need help with error cod :8015D002

ok so i have bin trying connect to Xbox Live for over 3 hours but i keep getting that stupid error the hole time i cheked the forums for a way found one but it did not help at all one person sead to make sher your email and pass are right and bileav me there right as hell i have chanjed my pass 5 times now just incase and it keeps saying my email and pass are wrong when there right...i mean if they wore wrong then why the hell am i loged in on hear with my account...plz someone help this thign is really anoying me i just want to play BF4 but nooo it seas i cant cuz my email and pass are wrong WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT! just plz tell me how i can login i mean if theres a way to tern this thign off so i dotn have to deal with it every time i login to xbox live plz tell me how i can fix this i know i'm right when i put my email correctly in and my password too i might try changing my pass one last tiem if it dosnt work then im waytign for some help ether way i'm whating for some help on hear just plz tell me what i got to do to fix this plz....plz i even put the cod in the serch and that was no help ether T^T

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey mate, have you enabled two-step verification somewhere along the line? If you follow the link and follow the steps you will be able to see if it's enabled. If it is you need to create a new app password to sign-in to the Xbox: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

Also at that link under two-step verification part is about verifying your MS account by adding some security proofs and verifying them with a code that is sent.

Finally if you're still getting some kind of error you may need to delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache and re-download before everything comes into affect, see how you go.

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

how do i make a new app passwored tho i clicked it :/

Sorry this didn't help.

like is there a youtube video how cuzi  cant faned the Password and security info on xboxlive.com is it at liek Hotmail.com or soemthing?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sign-in here https://account.live.com/ and it should be under Password and security info, then click edit info and you should see app passwords. If you haven't enabled this option though it might be as easy as updating and verifying your security proofs.

Sorry this didn't help.