Need Help With Brink

Ok, question about the most confusing part of the game, the audio logs.

My understanding is this -

Each level has 3 Audio logs. "One is for simply winning the mission, and the other is for satisfying all of the primary objectives. The common audio logs are awarded when the mission specific audio logs have already been awarded (ex: replaying a mission/level), or when the objective requirements haven't been met (ex: failed to defend one or more of the objectives but still won)."

And, if I play versus I get 2 logs (the first 2) and if I play offline I just get 1. So, with versus I need to play each level twice (one in versus 1 offline), and offline I gotta do each mission three times (all three offline).

So, first question, is : So far, am I correct?

Second part : I have been playing on versus so far, but I'm only getting one audiolog despite completing all objectives. I think this is because im playing so late after release that because no-one else is in my game, im essentially just playing solo, so its only giving me 1 log each time. So, looks like I gotta play all three levels three times anyway despite doing it on versus.

Essentially, I'm asking if this all makes sense. Referring back to the first part, can I get the logs by doing offline 3 times, or does one of the logs ONLY unlock when done on versus? (Reason I ask, is I was gonna skip versus on the whatif missions as its not required for any cheevos).

Hopefully that made sense, cos I've confused myself writing it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe the devs have never seen a girl so didn't know how to draw one?

[quote user="xanyleon"]

Sorry to go slightly off-topic but I still think this game should have female avatars ;)

[/quote] Well said that man

I agree

Lol at the Owenkiller.

Ofc I check the achievment lists before I play a game. I bet 90% of serious gamers do. I don't look up secret achievments, etc, but I try to get as many as I can in as few playthroughs as I can.

I'm not doubting your 100%, but various people (such as the one I linked earlier) say its nothing to do with levelling etc, its to do with how you complete the missions.

I'm gonna finish the game, only like 5 levels left to go then see what I've got left over.

There are specific missions that do unlock logs; look on xbox360achievements for threads that list them.

I'm actually 1 log short of the lot and its wierdly about number 17 for the female founder. I'm not quite sure how audio logs unlock I have heard alot of guides saying play in X and get such logs etc but I unlocked all but one log playing single player and only going through the levels once in campaign mode and playing much more in freeplay, so go figure.

DLC completed in around 3 hours at most; easy enough to do.

he is on 34% complete,he hasn`t even completed the campaign and he is worrying about audio logs?

i am wondering ,

when is the last time he bought/rented a game without going through the achievement list first?

or played a game without using an online guide from start to finish?

They all unlocked for me before I hit level 20 too. Been a while since I played so can't remember specifics though I do recall occasionally getting 3 logs unlocked on some games so there must be one little thing you're not doing to earn it

Only thing I did differently that I can think of was making sure that I always had my default settings for the bots at the hardest setting (start a game on hard then abort .... skill level should then default to the hardest no matter which mode you play)

I'd then start looking for vs matches so on the offchance of there not being many people online the bots on your team would still play slightly better than if you'd left it on the normal level. Worth a try right?

Sorry to go slightly off-topic but I still think this game should have female avatars ;)

ok i must be wrong then,good luck.