Need help undoing cheats.

Hello, and happy holidays to you to!

One of my friends had said he could make my profile better for me (maybe change my theme or show me cool things I didn't know) so I let him do what he wanted. He unlocked my achievements and did stuff with my rep. I didn't like that because I know that can get a person banned so I told him to revert it. He was able to revert the achievements back to the ones I unlocked myself through a backup? but couldn't reset my rep back to normal. I had nothing for rep rank but now have rank 10. Is there a way to put it back to normal? Also I'm sorry for having his cheat thing done (moded?). I shouldn't have let him do that. I just want to be back to how I was before he messed with my content.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

After looking it up I can almost safely say it was in fact modding and what was changed was my rep "crown"?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry but if you are found to have anything on your account modded then your account will be banned.

If it's just gamerscore then that will be reset for a first time offence but anything else will result in a permanent ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

Great :/

I didn't want this. I hope they can fix it for me somehow instead of banning something I didn't want done in the first place. I guess lesson learned T.T

Sorry this didn't help.