Need help quick! NO INTERNET!

Hi everyone !

I have some troubles to connect my xbox up to internet. I use LAN cabel. I can`t use wireless adapter because the distance is to long. anyway....

I have 1router, 1xbox, and a tv box called Altibox. the altibox give tv-channels and wireless internet. I have uploaded one picture which describe how things are connected.  but i cant get internet on my xbox. but the "altibox" has internet and works fine. Please help!

have Also tryed to follow the steps from Xbox sites. and reset the modem have also done.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I`m thanksfull for all answers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, just looking at your diagram, it seems that you have a router (D-link), the Xbox, the TV box and some gadget on the left that I assume would be a modem.  The modem should be connected to the router.  All other gadgets should be conncted to the router via the ethernet ports.  Which is exactly what my connection is.

As far as your 360 connection, have you run the diagnostics on the connection?  What kind of error messages do you get?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have runned the diagnostics, and I get the network, but it stoppes there. i get a red X between Network and Internet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, on your diagram what is that box on the far left hand side? A modem? If so what is the make/model of the modem and on the DIR-655 is UPnP enabled and what firmware is the DIR-655 using?

Sorry this didn't help.