Need help please!

Hello everyone, I'm in a slight problem here. I'll try to be brief but bear with me. There are two accounts here, mine and my fathers. Call them gamer tag A for mine and gamer tag B for my fathers. -Logs onto gamer tag A and finds that I need to confirm new terms and conditions, which I'am 17 so I need to have Gamertag B confirm it. --try's to log onto Gamertag B to ok the terms and conditions. -- Gamertag B's email was deleted and it's not accessible anymore and gives error code every time I try to log on with that email. And I cannot change the email on that account either because I can't get onto the account in the first place. --tried to associate Gamertag A with a new parent account but needs Gamertag B's email, which is not accessible. I would really like to figure a way out of this because I have over $400 worth of DLC on my Xbox and I'm beginning to feel like that it's lost forever. Any help here would be appreciated, thank you for taking the time to read.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The best thing you can do with this type of situation is to contact XBOX support.  If in America or Canada (800) 469-9269  or you can also chat with them here support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.

Please be sure your parent whose account is the main is present so they can answer any security questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, I see your problem here so what you need to do is get in touch with your parent that own the account. Tell him to go to xbox.com which is here.Tell him to sign in on  and if he don't know his password press forgot and follow the email. Ok know go to the account settings for his account make sure his info is updated and yours so when you go on xbox you have no problem. If still not fixed call xbox support. If in America or Canada (800) 469-9269  or you can also chat with them here www.support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.