Need Help Please!

i havent been on the xbox for about a week and last night i decided to have ago, so i put black ops 2 in as you do, lol and set it all up ect... i had a few matches then all of a sudden my load up screen went green and kicked me out and put me back to the main menu and a box comes up and says ERROR hardrive has be changed when it hadnt been touched! its now doing it after everyother match and starting to get on my nerves it also turned my whole screen green during a match so i was unable to see other players or where i was going!! it changed the scopes on the snipers on gun game aswell so just had to fire all over to get a kill was ridiculous :( would be very thankful if anyone can help :D thanks x

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

That doesn't sound good. Does it only happen with Black Ops 2? Did you try another game? Are all the cables fine? Please check that. If the problem occurs with every gaming, I would suggest you call support, because then you might need to send it in for repair.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ive checked all wires even tried a few things off youtube but no difference, i will try a different game later on :) it has happened to some other people but they dont say if they can fix it or not so no help there dont want to pull the xbox apart as it isnt mine, but hopefully it all sorts itself out in a few days aha well i hope im lost without it! :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Configure a USB Flash Drive with a USB Memory Unit. Remove the console's HDD and boot with just the USB flash drive attached. If things work fine then then HD is failing. If they don't then there are bigger problems.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks I will try that :) fingers crossed on other forums people have said it could be because the disk has been scatched ect and to go get a new one ect but don't think that could be the problem plus its brand new :/ hate it when technology fails! :(

Sorry this didn't help.