Need HELP! I'm unable to connect to Xboxlive.

Okay. Well, I'm surrendering my efforts to the forums in hopes one of you will be able to solve my issue. Firstly, my source of internet is a broadband mobile hotspot device courtesy of Sprint, and yes, it works because last time I connected to live I used that as my internet source. Alright, the backstory: A few months ago through hours of trials a tribulations I finally managed to get Xbox live working. I used it for a week using up all of my free 2-day gold passes, six in total because at the time, I did not have a 12 month pass. Fast forward to now, I've obtained a 12 month gold pass. I cannot remember for the LIFE of me how I got the bloody thing to work. I don't remember if I connected my 360 directly to the computer and got it to work that way, or connected it through a netgear wireless router that I have.  If someone could please give me step by step instructions on how to set things up both ways, I'd appreaciate it greatly :).

Sincerely,

Parker.

PS: I've already tried the microsoft support and they were pretty much useless. :/ 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Parker - we really need more info to determine what may be at fault in your setup, though the internet source might be the culprit. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests? forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.