Need Help For Account Email Switch

At moment I tried myself to manage my account email. Because I want to link my primary Xbox Live Account with my official email address. But Accidently, I created one Xbox Live Account with my new email.

So I followed these steps to switch my account's email.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Right now, I created another email to process. I successfully switch between my primary Xbox Live Account with my new made email, also I switched my ''Unwanted'' Xbox Live Account with my old email which linked with my primary Xbox Live Account. 

So now, I got my official email address ''free'' and ready to switched with my primary Xbox Live Account. But at the moment when I want to switch, it says my official email address is still linked with my '"unwanted'' Xbox Live Account. But it should already switch between my old email and my official email. When I logged in again. I see that at right top corner of my TV, my official email is still linked with my ''unwanted'' Xbox Live Account. But the problem is when I go into Setting->Account->Switch Live Account, it says it's my old email linked with. I'm really confused at moment. 

So now, I got 2 emails linked with same my ''unwanted'' Xbox Live Account and I don't know how to fix it.

I'm looking for a solution that I can get my official email ''free'' and switch with my primary Xbox Live Account.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Outgoing,

If I'm understanding you correctly you have your "unwanted" Gamertag showing on two different Microsoft Accounts. If that's right, then I would recommend contacting Phone Support. They should be able to help you with this process and getting one e-mail disassociated with your GT.

Please let us know how everything goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@DigitalAssassin but i didn't get this error. It only says ''This email is associated with another Xbox Live Account'' which should not happen. Because I switched between 2 emails.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, you can move a gamertag to a different Microsoft account only once every 30 days. This includes new gamertags downloaded from Xbox Live.

-

If you try to move a gamertag before 30 days have passed since the last time you moved it, you’ll get the following error message: Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now.

Sorry this didn't help.