Need Help Fixing Double Nat (Almost Got It)

I have had this problem forever where my nat says open and I opended the ports to my router but i still cant connect to most of my friends so Im asking for your help.

I recenlty Discovered how to get to my modems Support site and Fix it, But the problem is I don't have the Username and password to it to bridge my modem to my router and fix this problem. Can You guys help me

My Modem is a cayman 3000(3341) Netopia SN:14407300  FCC REG NUMBER:6EDDLooB3341 IDK if these number help but they are on the back of my modem. Link to my modem is 192.168.2.254 Can't accest it because I don't know the user and pass Please Help

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you can see the pass in you computer if you have the modem in your home, so see the username and the password, try this i help you if i can i support you, but try this i say oks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

try this

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey IxShootxThrees! If your NAT type is Open but you're still having connection issues with LIVE it might be your upload. Can you run a speed test at speedtest.net and post the results here! It might also be your friends upload that is causing the issue. Does this happen with all friends? Or just certain ones? Also, does this happen with all games or just certain titles?

Sorry this didn't help.