Need Help! E-mail Change

Hey. I was recently over at my friends house and when I was downloading my profile, he looked and saw the password. He has been logging on when i'm playing and kicking me offline. I want to change my e-mail on the account as soon as possible because im afriad he will change the password. Everytime I try to change the e-mail, it says cannot change this at this time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

You can't change the e-mail of the account if it has had any sort of account changes in the past 30 days. Also, you can simply change the password for the Xbox LIVE account by resetting it here.

Once you've reset the password simply require all profiles to be downloaded. You can do that by visiting this page here and click Require Profile Download. Within a couple of hours (at most) anywhere your profile has been downloaded will be asked to re-download the profile in order to access the content on that account again. Since you've already changed the password, no one except for the person that now knows the new password (you) can download the profile again. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you cant change the e-mail of the  but if changes in the pass 40 days you can change the password by reseting it

Sorry this didn't help.

First off you are gonna wanna make a new Microsoft account www.outlook.com

When you are done with that go on your xbox and sign into the account you wanna change

Go to setting>Security Settings>Change Microsoft account

When you enter your Current email and password first then it will let you change it to the new one you made by putting in the details.

Sorry this didn't help.