NEED HELP ASAP

This is my 3rd request to speak to someone.  My MINOR son's console is receiving a message that our console has been banned because of terms of agreement.  Again, we have not used illegal software, nor have we tampered with the console.  I received a message from XBOX.com Forums- Automated Email that my previous two forum posts were deleted due to the following reason, "Reason:  We do not discuss console bans in the forum.  For more information, please refer to the FAQ located here:  http://www.xbox.com/en-us/consoleban."    I do not see any explanation as to why and how to reverse this mistake.  Our console was purchased new and we have always purchased games from a major retailer.  I need someone out there in XBOX land to contact me via email to discuss what is going on.  I am a parent and need information as to what happened.  My son is only 9, and I truly feel that this is a huge mistake!  I do not wish to post this message in an open forum, because frankly I don't care what other XBOX players think.  I want to speak to a Microsoft / XBOX employee about this matter.  I need an explanation from a person not an automated message.  At the very least, I need a phone number to call instead of this way of communication.  The gamer tag number is XxJ F KxX 13.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Go here for more information:

forums.xbox.com/.../67503.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would ask your son what he did. He is a minor after all and perhaps requires closer supervision. MS doesn't Ban consoles unless there is flagrant cheating that harms the community or they have proof of tampering.....There is no one you can call all bans are final no exceptions. Phone operators are not even allowed to discuss bans they just direct you back to forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should post here; forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.