Need help accessing two xbox live accounts

When me and my brother first got our xbox live accounts it was our brother who set it up he made an e-mail address and set up the security question, however he never bothered to give us the information to access these accounts it has never been a problem until (fairly)recently when the xbox started asking for the password when we signed in but if we went chose cancel instead of sign in with e-mail and password it wouldn't bother us again, but recently(just this Friday for me and i think sometime last week for him) . I have tried the standard means of recovering my password the security question didn't work it is supposed to be my mothers place of birth but maybe he spelled it wrong during the account creation, i also tried submitting a form to get our passwords recovered but that didn't work the message I received was along the lines of I didn't give enough information but i submitted every piece of information that is available to me (meaning all my information excluding the numbers on my last prepaid code and information associated with the e-mail address associated with the account as I nor my brother have ever used it) being locked out of both of our accounts is especially concerning as the both have (at least as far as i know) active gold memberships meaning I am being charged for two gold accounts I cannot access(I pay for both of the accounts gold membership). please pm this account or e-mail to get the name of the accounts as i don't feel like saying them in a public forum.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

review and try to remeber your email and info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks for your time but i know the name of the e-mail address just not any of the password and I never had them as my brother(the one who made the account) never gave them to me as he is a little short sighted at times.

Sorry this didn't help.

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

Find your Microsoft account

You can find the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account on your Xbox console. Here’s how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
  2. Go to Settings and select Account.
  1. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security. The Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account is shown.

If you can’t sign in to an Xbox LIVE profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

• Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered are valid. Next, go toXbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an Xbox LIVE account.
  • Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox LIVE Membership (search for messages about “Xbox LIVE” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox LIVE membership (an email address is part of your Microsoft account information).
  • If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, try resetting your Microsoft account password.

If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Unfortunately if you're unable to reset the password, or fill out the Microsoft account recovery form then you'd be locked out of that account.

You could try to fill out the Microsoft account recovery form one last time and if it fails use the reference number they give you in the e-mail reply and contact phone support for additional options. They may be able to escalate the issue for you so the password for the e-mail can be reset so you can either change the e-mail or get the other accounts off of the gold family pack.

You can reach out to phone support by clicking here.

Sorry this didn't help.