Need hard drive issue

I have a xbox slimline and bought the Elder scolls iv Oblivion with the expansion packs however the expansion pack won't download onto the account as it cannot save it as it says cannot detect the hard drive, The hard drive is empty at this point and would rather not just play the base game as that is not really what I paid for. Does anyone have any idea hot to resolve issue as I don;t really want to spend money to get a hard drive when I have a internal one on my slimline

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Internal? If you are referring to the 4GB slim model, that is not a hard drive, and the expansions on Oblivion would use up all the space right away if it allowed it.

You would need to invest in an actual 250 GB or 320 GB HDD to add to your console.

I also highly recommend this, as Oblivion is a very technical game prone to wearing on your system, and you would be better to install the game as well, and you need a hard drive for that.

Otherwise, I wish you the best, as Oblivion is the game that got me into getting an Xbox 360 in the first place, and it's follow up Skyrim is amazing as well.

You can play without the expansions for now, as they will integrate without issue into an existing game down the road, and the base game itself is also wonderful.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.