Need gamertag help

I just spoke on a chat with an xbl support agent and he brought me here. Basically, ive admired certain gamertags that are currently in use of accounts that have been inactive and silvered for a while. I was wondering if theres anyway i could get one of the awesome gamertags labeled below. My friend had contActed xbl support and was abel to come to an agreement on a gamertag he wanted that was used and he got it, so i hope the same can be done with me. The gamertags im interested in are the following

Sleep

Missing

Giving

Stop

Android

Looking

Clapping

Nuke

Clear

Spawn Trapping

Frost

Craving

Pencil

Switching Side

Freezing

if anyone of these gamertags can be freed from the silver accounts that are inactive and dont use xbox live that will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry, but support is incorrect. There is no way to request a certain gamertag and no one on the forums can do that. The tag system is also used on other Microsoft services so even if it's not being used on Live, it could be use somewhere else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't think Microsoft will give you them accounts, why don't you think of a unique OG Tag, There is loads off Tags out there that no person has thought of.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there Rulxa

I`ve got to agree with Smwutches on this one, but i`m going to explain in a little more detail for you.

When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed.

The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer-tag change is imposeddue to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer-tag you enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer-tag. 

Note gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. If you try sending the gamer-tag you want a friend request and it says it’s not a valid gamer-tag that just means it isn't used on Xbox live, but it could be used for Zune or gfwl. I thought this Information would help you understand Rulxa, Good luck,

Sorry this didn't help.

Just be creative and think of words & phrases. There are lots that are unused.

Sorry this didn't help.