need gamerscore reset do to account being stolen.

My accont was stolen and i called xbox support and they put it uinder investigation and then I got it back about 4 weeks ago and when i got my account stolen I had about 27000 gamerscore and when I got it back it was at about 54000 gamerscore and I had 41 games with all the achievements in them when originally I had 2 games with all the achievments. And i would really appreciate it if i could get my account reset back down to 0 I know I wont be able to earn achievements for those games and my gamerzone will be cheater and im glad I got my account back but the gamerscore change was the only thing wrong with it. As you can see 27000 to 54000 is a big jump so I would really be happy if you could reset it. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

File a complaint on the account and the XBL PET will do their jobs.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

And remember once you get reset you will be marked as a cheater on Xbox.com which anyone can see. You may just wanna start a new account so you can earn previous achievements again. Here is a link on how to keep your account safe so this won't happen next time support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

To be perfectly honest it would be easier to just create a new account and start over.

Sorry this didn't help.