Need advice on new headset.

Hi there, Last night my steelseries 5xb headset unfortunately started to fail, (no sound, left cup) . Oddly enough for the first time ever i've broken something that is still under guarantee, I usually break  things the week after it runs out.  So i need some advice, I have rounded it down to two contenders.

Turtle Beach DPX21 with Dss

Tritton Cons AX720

They can both be found online at the biggest UK gaming shop ( Don't know if i can name it, or link it ).sry

They are both the same price so which one would you guys say is the best value, build quality and obviously sound.

Many thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Xbox Wireless headset works great for me, I only spent £10 on it, Why spend loads.

Mainly because i have three small children and a missus that don't really care too much for hearing me play late at night.

Well I have the turtle beach x11s and can honestly say was the best 50 pound I ever spent took me about a week  to get used to them but now there a must

[quote user="andykod77"]

Well I have the turtle beach x11s and can honestly say was the best 50 pound I ever spent took me about a week  to get used to them but now there a must

[/quote]Or, the X41's are fantastic too, and they are wireless, and 5.1 surround. But it depends what sort of price you are looking to pay.

I'm actually looking to upgrade to the XP500 when it comes out.

i just got the turtle beach X11 and their great, they didnt cost all that much either as i got a refurbed pair from Ebay for £17!!