Need a Good Gaming Headset.

So i have about £70 to spend on a headset and I have look at Earforce x31 wireless and the x11's

Now can anyone give me reviews on these headsets or any other good headsets in that price range

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

X11's are great. X31's are the wireless version. So if you dont want wires go for the X31's

Are they exactly the same quality?

Dunno. You can check out there specs here.

Thanks mate

Turtle Beach here,  the X11s, are excellent but if you want wireless there are good options from these guys, they're the best in my opinion.

That link wont work mate.

It's working for me, sorry if you can't get it to, I've checked it again and it seems fine.

Working now mate, I have looked at the specs but I dont know what differences? I think I will go for wireless but not sure if there is any difference in qualityh

I have the X11s, and they are very good, I can't praise them highly enough, but some have issues with the cable, I don't personally but I can understand it, the reports on the wireless are very good too, although I can't give first hand views I can say the reports have been good, I say if you have the cash go for it.

I bought my son those X31's last xmas, its only then that I realised how much audiowise I dont hear through my TV's standard speakers!