NDA lifted??

Just wondering is the nda suppose to be lifted today?? Cant wait till they reveal that second gpu!!! Can't wait to laugh at sony fanboys when its shown that they have the underpowered console.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So, you're going to laugh at Sony fanboys & prove that we're no better than they are?

Yeah... Thanks, but no thanks. The GPU isn't that important.

Yeah, get with the times, Penello has already stated there is no second GPU, please read a paper more than once a month  and try to stay a bit more current on events.

-

twitter.com/.../377210559235514368

Congrats OP... Textbook trolling... Head back to misterxmedia and feed your paranoia some more...

But misterxmedia has an insider that proves theres a second gpu running at 4tf of computational power!!! ms havent said anything about it yet because they dont want sony robbing there idea. because thats all sony does. they have no innovation!

I am sure they havent obviously released everything, BUT i highly doubt it is the dGPU. It may be some extra power in other areas. Only Microsoft knows we will have to wait if they say something.

Do you really need to hear if it does or doesnt have a 2nd gpu?

Is that influencing your decision on which console to buy?

If not then just look forward to whichever console you're buying and stop being a child.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

So, you're going to laugh at Sony fanboys & prove that we're no better than they are?

Yeah... Thanks, but no thanks. The GPU isn't that important.

[/quote]

This has actually give old Lofty an idea. I'm going to go out into my garden in a minute and laugh at my neighbour because even though his lawnmower does exactly the same thing ( cuts the grass ) but mine has a more powerful motor, oh yes I'm going to enjoy watching him squirm at my awesomeness ;-)

Lofty does yours cut at more blades of grass per second?

[quote user="Phantom2k83"]

Lofty does yours cut at more blades of grass per second?

[/quote]

I have absolutely no idea lol.

NDA was lifted and Microsoft is net worth is 230 billion dollars and profiting and mention Sony is struggling to make profit and is broke.