NBA2K14

Has anyone had any issues playing this game?  I asked because every time I try to play any of the game modes I get sent back to the menu with an error claiming to check my xbox live and cable connection.  Are the 2K servers that bad?  I have only experienced this with 2K14.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had this a couple of times, what I did was reset my router, disconnected and reconnected the console to the internet.

Hope this helps!

ok, thanks.  Will try it but so far this is the only game that has given me issues.

Same with me, none of my other games have had this.. could possibly have been the 2k Servers.. and I just happened to reset my router at the time they came back on haha.

Were you able to resolve this? I can't access any of the game and am getting the same error.

Yes, I resolved this last night.  I had to allow my Xbox One UDP access in my FiOS gateway.  After that I uninstalled and re-installed NBA2K14 and this time it seems to have downloaded a patch.  Who is your ISP?  

Time Warner Cable on wifi with an apple airport time capsule.  

how do you uninstall a game

The game is working for me, but some of the achievements aren't unlocking for me.

wipe it off your consoles grid.

to uninstall go to "my games & apps" , hit the menu button (start) whilst hovering over NBA 2k and it will come up with some options and it should be midway down the list :)