NBA2K14 or NBA14

Having a tough time deciding on which one to go with .... anyone else???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love NBA 2k12 and still play it (I don't buy new every year).   Right now, from the trailers, 2k14 sure looks better.   I am hoping for reviews to hit the Monday before release date so I will know which one to purchase... but right now, 2k12 is my choice based on past performance and the beautiful trailer.

Or like those above... wait and play demos...

neither impressed me.  NBA 2K14 with its exaggerated facial animations and NBA Live 14 looking like it has no clue what it wants to be.

Same here man I really wanna give Live a chance , but im thinking that ill go ahead and get both demos and decide from there

I preordered nba live.I have seen some things that 2k may be a little better but im gonna give live a chance.If its not to my liking ill trade it in and get 2k.

The thing I hated about the last 2k game I played was the animations that just seemed to pull you in and the velcro defense. But I think its a new engine for both of them so my complaints might be already gone.

2K.  Prettier game and historically has always had better and more realistic gameplay than Live

Definitely waiting on reviews for both. 2K's trailer was prettier but im not a huge fan of their gameplay. Why cant these companies just release some 5 vs 5 gameplay? Its always gotta be some bs up close camera angles. 1 five min quarter of each would be great.

Just saw new gameplay footage for each game recently....judging from what ive seen in the videos i gotta give the edge as far as graphics to 2K,....gameplay cant tell yet but i think we all know that NBA 2K gameplay is pretty solid and im sure it will transition over to next gen.....out of all the next gen games coming out after the video ive seen nba 2k14 looks more next gen then most of the launch games coming out IMO very impressed.

2k 14 would be my choice

Play both demos and then decide ie get one of the games after launch.