NBA JAM!.....BOOOOOOOOOOM_SHAKKA-LAKKA!

Anybody still play NBA JAM????? jus got it but cnt get an online game up & running coz the EA servers are not avalible! can sombody help me out wiv this!?

*ALSO ADD ME IF U GOT THE GAME!!!!! - C M DUBB

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

No.

I will make you a deal, if you can construct a sentence using correct spelling and grammar, I will purchase 'NBA Jam' and play it with you.

Looks like my microsoft points will be safe.

Alas, since the great Canadian invention of Basketball has become so huge in the United States... but not the United Kingdom... then this game will mean about as much to UK users as "Bigs 2".

It was always good fun but it doesn't look like it's changed a great deal for the latest generation of consoles.

You can get this as an App for your Iphone for £ 2.99 so charging even a discounted price for a full retail game copy seems a bit cheeky, but if you love the franchise and have a passing familiarity with players in the NBA then it's good fun for some.

If I ever saw it cheap enough I'd probably pick it up myself but it would probably have to drop down to Iphone App price for that to happen.

Az

[quote user="C M DUBB"] coz the EA servers are not avalible![/quote]

EA. shut down the servers for this game.You hit the nail on the head yourself OP, no servers no on line play at all