NBA-2K14 - Runs at 1080p 60fps, native

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My son loves a basketball game, me I love the look of them but I'm totally useless when playing lol

This does look good though.

UNPOSSIBLE! Xbox One's hardware is so outdated it can only run 480p at 10 FPS. I'm cancelling my preorder and getting a PS3. [/sarcasm]

No but really, that's great!! It looks gorgeous.

Impossible!  as submit said xbox one is incapable of 1080p only ps4

FIFA 14 is 1080p and 60 FPS as well.

Hang on! I thought Kitty said we didn't have any 1080p games?!?! Well if I didn't know any better I'd say he was an obnoxious Playstation fanatic trolling us!

Ok guys....Kitty may be a troll, but as long as you keep feeding him or her, it won't stop. Let's keep this as good news that there are games both consoles can run at a native 1080p and 60fps.

-

It will be bad for the whole gaming community if one of the consoles is seriously lacking.

Forza 5

Fifa 14

Call of Duty Ghosts

NBA 2k14

Dead Rising 3

All run at 1080p according to sources I have found (all linked). Feel free to link to other sources you may find for other Xbox One games.

Just a little jest on my part. Frankly we all win because even if the Playstation is brilliant that just means Microsoft have to work their socks off to match or better it. And vice-versa. Win-win for us.

@Unreal...technically they all will, although not  a native 1080p. Those that can't, will be up scaled to 1080p. That's for both systems.

-

At least that's how I understand it from what I have read.

[quote user="mgzin66"]

Ok guys....Kitty may be a troll, but as long as you keep feeding him or her, it won't stop. Let's keep this as good news that there are games both consoles can run at a native 1080p and 60fps.

-

It will be bad for the whole gaming community if one of the consoles is seriously lacking.

[/quote]

I said earlier today I don't think there's nothing wrong with discussing each console, strengths, weaknesses but I think we at a point now where nearly every thread turns into .. "It's going to be better on this console" ... blah blah blah ...

It would be nice to get back to just discussing the games and the reasons why we might be looking forward to it, what you think has improved, what else you would like to see etc etc

As for the game itself, it does look very good, I doubt it's a game I'd pick up on release but could be tempted later down the line especially if it was on offer.