nba 2k 14

I am having serious issues with this damn game the first ten days for xbox one not a issue now it constantly crashes and sends me to the home screen I've called xbox I've deleted the game re installed it off line anyone else have these issues

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The game does work fine but I did have issues when I played on my brother's console because he didn't want the Kinnect hooked up. Since the game actually can use voice commands it apparently won't run well with the Kinnect not connected. Works fine upon connection. Besides that I would suggest exchanging the disk itself especially if you can play other games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is a patch in the works but when it’ll be out and whether it has anything to do with the servers and connectivity troubles remains unclear.

2K Sports' official forums are alive with complaints of crashes and threads elsewhere have all described pretty much the same thing. Yesterday, a 2K Sports representative told Kotaku that they are "currently working to address a known issue that has been impacting MyCareer on next gen consoles. We will be certain to keep the community informed as the fix is implemented."

Asked if there was any idea when this issue would be fixed, 2K Sports replied only that "we are aware of what's causing the issue and the top priority is to fix that."

Source: http://kotaku.com/nba-2k14-keeps-crashing-but-2k-sports-says-it-knows-wh-1478539070 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.