NAT type will NOT change

Okay, so first off, I'd be glad just to have moderate. Usually if it's on automatic and I switch to manual (or vise versa), that does the trick. But if I go to manual and push "Done" it doesn't do anything. I push "Done" and the page doesn't change. I could be pushing it all day and it'll stay there. It is NOT my controller because it works fine for everything else. Can someone PLEASE help me?! This is making me really mad

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

I would need more information on what you are changing from automatic to manual. Also, if you are trying to get your NAT type to "Open" you will have to have access to your router or modem. Also, you will have to put your Xbox on a DMZ port or just port forward in general. Message me if you need further help or have any more information for me. Thanks -Isaac

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.