NAT strict since preview beta

Hello was told to open a new post here - 

Ok since i have been in this Preview beta my NAT has been strict

Before it was open and i even followed these steps before and it worked now it dont matter if the ports are open 

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

I test my multiplay connect and it says all is fine then if you hold both triggers and both bumpers it gives you more details  and in this screen it says "your network is behind a cone NAT"

no idea what that means but when i return from this screen to the network screen it then says nat is open.

So is this a bug with the preview beta?

a microsoft staff member asked me to answer the following -

What Country/State/Province do you live in? UK

Modem brand & model number: No modem

Router brand & model number: TP-Link TL-WR841N

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: opened all ports found in the help section on these forums.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? since preview beta it has been strict was open before beta

Any Error Codes you encounter: none

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): Media force (armed forces internet provider)

I have also seen a post from a staff member that said this - 

"Hey, guys. We are aware of some issues where the NAT type isn't detected correctly on startup. The team is actively working to improve this. In the meantime, you can force your console to re-detect your NAT type (it's another issue that if you change your router settings it doesn't refresh/re-detect your NAT type). Go into Settings, Network, and Test Multiplayer. After the test results come back, press and hold both triggers and both bumpers to kick off a more in depth test - you'll need to wait a bit for Detailed NAT information to test and display results. This will also re-test your NAT type. It will come back with a very detailed description of your NAT type. If it's Cone NAT, that is equal to an Open NAT. Also, the NAT type displayed back on the Networking settings page will refresh as a result."

so whats going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

Had this problem since day one, Xbox One open nat ghosts moderate. Opened port 3075 in January and it worked until 3 days ago when it switched back to moderate on ghosts the same time when i joined the preview update program ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Must be xbox live i'm not messing about with anything else its funny all these years of gaming with a open NAT and now this happens its no coincidence.

Sorry this didn't help.

Still doing it getting it annoyed now and seriously thinking of scrapping this machine,  will someone admit there is a problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Is the WAN IP address reported by your router in in its own web interface a public or private IP? If you aren't sure what that means, is the WAN IP in one of these 3 ranges?

10.0.0.1 to 10.255.255.254

172.16.0.1 to 172.31.255.254

192.168.0.1 to 192.168.255.254

Sorry this didn't help.