NAT strict on Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200 Hotspot.

I've forwarded ports, I filtered ports, idk what else to do. It's still strict. I cannot switch to another provider bc that's the best for my area. Is ther anything left I can do? Virgin Mobile mifi Hotspot 2200

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

You must contact Virgin Mobile tech support. On Hotspots, there is _nothing_ that's user-adjustable anyone can help with besides Virgin TS.

I use Virgin Mobile, BTW, so I know how they are. I would send e-mail because the front-line phone support agent has not been very saavy there, but the e-mail support quality has been first rate.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Make sure to ask them to open up ports 88 for USP and 3074 for UDP and TCP. For more background on Ports, see whatismyipaddress.com/port

Sorry this didn't help.

And, OBTW, Virgin Mobile USA does not have their own network; they are a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO en.wikipedia.org/.../Mobile_virtual_network_operator) that uses the Sprint network instead of having their own network. Other MVNOs using Sprint as per en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_US_MVNO include Airlink, Boost, Global Talk, i-wireless, kajeet, KDDI, Liberty Wireless, Mingo Wireless, Movida, PlatinumTel, PrepaYd Wireless, Qwest Wireless, Ready Mobile PCS, Shaka Mobile, STI Mobile, Ting, Total Call Mobile, Voyager Mobile, Zapp, Zoom Mobile, ZUMA Prepaid as well as Sprint.

Sorry this didn't help.