NAT is strict while trying to connect with US Cellular phone

I just got internet through a US Cellular phone via a Wi Fi hotspot. I am trying to connect my xbox to it and I do a connection test and everything is fine except my NAT is too strict. I have tried to find out how to fix this and everything I have read has something to do with routers. However I dont have a router since my internet is just through a Wi Fi hotspot with my phone. I'm just curious if there is anything you would suggest to solve my problems as I can't find anything anywhere about changing the NAT with a phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 59 Applies to:

I am trying to do that with an app, do you know what my source port is or how to find out what it is?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Since there's no router involved, and phones don't have apps built in to open up port 3074. I'd check w/ US Cellular to ask them if they have a way to do that. Depending on your phone's OS, there may be an app in the App Store for that system to do that, such as play.google.com/.../search for Android.

Sorry this didn't help.

And which app are you testing? Inquiring minds want to know because my nephew and niece are both on US Cellular and they will ask me sooner or later.

Sorry this didn't help.

3074 is both source and destination port, protocols needed are UDP and TCP, and you have it send the data on port 3074 to the IP address of the Xbox which you can find with Settings | System Settings | Network Settings | name of network | Configure Network in the Basic Settings tab

Sorry this didn't help.