Nat is set to open but i cant join peoples party or game

Hey i live in hong kong (parents choice) and when i get online to play black ops 2, my xbox 360 tells me im online, then i go try and join a friends party or game and it gives me the error "unable to join game session". this is not only for one friend but for all friends and despit all that my nat is also open so it shouldnt be a problem. then i go to the dashboard and test my wired xbox live connection and get an error between network and internet, but why is this if i was just online???, i have already tried portforwarding and if just doesnt let anything connect to the internet. i am also getting disconnected from xbox live frequently for no reason, please help thankyou

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:
Answer

Hey it Maxxyy, your issue is caused by your online status.  Currently you're showing as only having a Silver Live membership.  In order to play with other people online or join their parties you must have a Gold membership.

Once you purchase a Gold membership and apply it to your account you'll find that you'll be able to join the games and parties.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.