Nat error still after trying every option!

So I actually went from moderate nat to strict and I dont know what I did wrong, I reset all things to their factory settings then did the router firewall port opening steps for my UVerse 2wire 3600hgv router.....

http://i60.tinypic.com/30krlh2.jpg

If anyone knows a fix to this please help, If i need to list any more information to help get a fix let me know what that is and I can get it on here.

Also cant do upnp for this router.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings BR0000TAL!

Before we get started, I would like to point out that the 2wire 3xxx HGV series are notorious when it comes down to connectivity to Xbox LIVE and the relationship with p2p and NAT traversal.

Instead of using Port Forwarding, try place your console in the DMZ of your router, to see if your NAT's behavior will change.

Before you go ahead and configure the DMZ of your router, there is a known issue with this device which causes it periodically to not respond to DHCP requests from the Xbox. To resolve this, reserve an IP address using DHCP Reservation on your router. The reserved IP address should be an address between the following range: 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.63

Before you apply any configuration on you router, make sure you clear all entries from Port Forwarding, to have this feature disabled.

How to configure DHCP Reservation: forums.xbox.com/.../371898.aspx

How to configure DMZ: forums.xbox.com/.../360744.aspx

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.