name changed

i woke up this morning to my name being changed from OW MY McNUGGETS to flayjoey bull crap so im asking why was OW MY McNUGGETS removed seeing as its not a innapropriate name and why now that xbox has changed my name to whatever they feel like i have to pay $10 to switch it back to something i would choose so just wanting some answers on this crap before i switch to playstation

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review in order to get an answer from the enforcement team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason it was changed is because there was complaints against the gamer tag name for being offensive and if action was taken by the XBLPET it means it violated the Code of Conduct specifically:

Code of Conduct

C. Communications & User Created Content

• Do not create a Gamertag, profile content, Avatar content, in-game content, videos, or any other content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:
    • Profane words or phrases
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Illegal drugs or controlled substances
    • Illegal activities
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events
    • Any “sound-alike” or “lookalike” words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics

If you don't have an action on your Enforcement History page, then you would need to go to the Suspension forums as this is going to be your only other way to communicate with the XBLPET that took the action against the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.