N1 soundbar not turning off.

I just got the N1 Soundbar from Polk. I've marked in the audio settings for the xbox to turn off my soundbar and have the proper soundbar chosen. The problem is that when I turn the xbox off it doesn't not turn the soundbar off. It will turn it off when I turn the console back on though. I've turned the soundbar off manually after turning the xbox off, and it will turn the soundbar back on, but it will not turn it off.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 55 Applies to:

The power to the N1 Soundbar is in no way related to the power to the Xbox One console. If you want the Soundbar off when you turn your console off, you will just have to do this manually. If it automatically turns it back on, just unplug the Soundbar when you're not using it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Uh yeah it's related the xbox one should turn off and on your tv cable box and audio receiver (sound bar) if it supported. I also didn't spend 500 bucks something that kind of works to have to unplug and plug things back in cause they didn't test the one and only selling point for this pos console which was all in one entertainment console

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I figured this out. The soundboard had to have a little programming before it would receive signals. Not an error at all on Microsoft's part.

Sorry this didn't help.