Mythic AAA was banned

and the team for that will not respond i have asked why pleanty of times and no answer HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's a hard and fast rule that you can only use the word g.ay in the context noted in the Code of Conduct (ie to indicate you're in a same gender relationship or prefer that). You cannot use it in any other context including whether or not a person, object or service is or isn't happy. This is to avoid confusion and to stop people getting out of their rightful ban by saying they meant "person x is happy" rather than using the word as an insult which a lot of people seem to think is perfectly acceptable.

Considering you copped an eight day ban for this that says to me you've got previous and hence I'm near certain you didn't mean ga.y = happy.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Beaked: I'm seriously lacking on what your issue is. Can you please simply tell me what the issue is (no long backstory, please) and I will help you in any way I can. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

The code of conduct says -

[quote]D. Expression of Relationship Orientation

You may use the following terms to express your relationship orientation or gender identity in your profile or Gamertag:

• Bi
  • Transgender
  • Straight

Other terms regarding relationship orientation are not allowed. In addition you may not use these terms or any other terms regarding relationship orientation to insult, harass, or any other pejorative use against other users.[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/en-IN/Legal/codeofconduct

In other words don't use the word g.ay as an insult!

Sorry this didn't help.

i meant it more colorful not mean though igot a ban for 3 days for sayin u think im a beautiful intellignt tallented cunning handful me too but if u knewme and all my friends u would know thats what i meant some of my x box friends have triend to post to the fourm for me they wont post theirs either im just upset they are takinga word and making it bad and banned me after not even one day of having it iv been harrassed stalked and death threats just casuse im a girl called way worse names even by some of my now good friends just when they hear a girls voice but nothing happened to them but not one day goes by and im banned for 8 days sad!

Sorry this didn't help.

i even wonder what my next ban will be when i get back on if i put something else cause i stick up for myself and it does not say u cant use thy g word any other way how am i to know really

Sorry this didn't help.

omg ur so right i went looked and it says  cant use the word to make it wosre so when someone shows me how i did i will be admit im wrong but all i put is                                   x box is ***!                      thats it how is that bad unless xbox is sayin *** is a bad thing no insult

Sorry this didn't help.

*** means happy nothing to do with a relationship or insult i like *** i dont like death threats or the word clean

Sorry this didn't help.

FIle complaints, set to avoid and block communcation with anyone who is harrassing you.

Sorry this didn't help.

omg got an answer i said x box is ***! have they read the code of conduct o a dictionary the word *** means happy! really banned for 8 days for sayin xbox is happy. ya makes sense then the marked out *** as if its a bad word i bet some people at PFLAG would like to see this!

Sorry this didn't help.

Beaked's issue is that he put "xbox is g.ay" in his profile. Someone reported it and he got punished. He doesn't think an 8 day suspension is fair, even though this is not his first time being suspended for inappropriate profile content.

@Beaked-you need to take your issue up with the XBL PET in the MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED forum.

Sorry this didn't help.