My Xbox360 does not give me my earned Achievements & i'm mad!

I've had my xbox for around 3 years now and nothing as ever gone wrong with my account, but in the last couple months my xbox account as started screwing up with achievements. Around 2-3 months ago i was playing 'Dragon age: origins' and i got real into it. i bought all the DLC's and had multiple playthroughs. On my first playthrough of the DLC 'Dragon  age: Awakining' i made it through without a hitch, that was until i got to that last boss after i killed the brood mother the cut scene and the rolling credits came up no achievement poped up. So i'm like okay maybe i did somthing worng, so i played through the DLC again, i did choosed differant choices, and took different paths, and killed the brood mother again. still no achievement. 

At this point i'm P-O'ed, i called Xbox support, Talked to the guy for like an hour or so, he asks if the game is a DLC or a disk, I explain, he says to clear my catche on my hardrive and reset my xbox. but still nothing happend, it was a school night and i got tird of not getting anywere with it so i hung up (after he said he didn't know what to do.) Within the next couple days i called back. the guy went through the same steps and submits it to the Xbox specialty team. after a couple days pass i get an email saying that they didnt see the DLC on my account (eventhough i have 90% of the achievements for awakening, have payed for all the DLC's, and 80% for the rest of the DLC's and game). 

So after that i'm like oh well I'm not getting anywere with this. so a couple months pass, and everything is going normal besides a little rageing and some FPS games. After a couple monts of rageing at some online shooters i decided to take a break and achievement hunt again, So i bought Homefront, got all of the single player achievements and was working on the multiplayer ones. At this point i'm like i will get this in time i need more achievements, i go to my local library every now and then and they rent out games, so  i take a look at them and i see 3 games i like, (mafia 2, fable 3, and red faction) but i decide i should only get one so i pick mafia 2.

This is where my second problem lies, i beat the game doing all the oblectives and watching all the cutscenes. I beat the game and i have like 450 total achievement points for the game. So, me being me, i go and look through the achievements and find easy ones, like get 5 headshots, reach 125 mph, and others like that. But there are some achievements on that game that require you to collect some objects like most games nowadays. There are 2, 1 is to collect 50 playboy magizines, and the other is to collect all 150 wanted posters, So me being a man totally chooses the magazines over the posters. so after school (i'm finishing up my senior year) i come home get on youtube and look up the locations on where these magazine locations are. I'm kind of a cheater :).  so it takes me 2 and a half days to collect all 50 from 15 chapters. 

So tonight i was finishing up my magazines and i got to the last one, i rushed the magazine spot before i could get shot at. I graped it about 5 seconds after grabing it i died, I'm like "at least i got it!" but wait there was no achievement. I'm not the kind of person that blames a game at first so, i look into this, i make sure i have all the magazines, (there is a window that tells you if you do or not) and it said i have 50/50 playboy magazines. I remember the dragon age achievement thing and i'm like i'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone and see what xbox support can do this time. i call in the first time. It takes forever for the person to answer, they transfer me to xbox live support. I give her my details to verify my account. and shes like there is some wrong with the details, after argueing with her about it. i hang up and call back. 

A different dude answers i give him my info and he can get it right. so i dont know what the other lady was talking about. anyway i tell the guy about my problem and he directs me here. So now i guess its up to you guys. i seriously need help i dont want this to keep happening. sorry about the book but i wanted to be thorough. so if there is any help or advice someone can give me it would be appreciated very much.

Thanks, 

Forest Kimmel

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Have you ever tried deleting your profile and recovering it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes, thats what the very first xbox support guy said to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

The Mafia 2 Achievement just popped, After beating chapter 2 on hard. But i still need help with the dragon age achievement.

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox support doesn't handle game  play specific  issues you need to take the issue up with the developer I suggest you read the achievement also. Dragon age isn't by ms as it is cross platform you can goto the dragon age forums all xbox can do is tell you to clear cache

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.