My Xbox turns off randomly

As soon as I started playing saints row IV(australian version) my Xbox has been turning off randomly ever since. I have an Xbox slim does anyone know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

hi, u posted in the wrong place, this should be posted in Xbox support area on the forums, but since we are here, ill help you out, question one, is you Xbox in a open vent area? nothing should be blocking the fan and intake vent on the Xbox sides, this cause the Xbox to shut down to prevent overheating and creating problems later on... question 2, did u wipe down the front of Xbox and buttons? dirty slim Xbox button this sometimes and if a big fat white old 360 Xbox, u can remove the faceplate and replace it back on...question 3, did you try another outlet socket? if none of those works... it definitely sounds like the console is in need of a repair. You can check out our how to get your Xbox product repaired support article for more information on how to get started.support.xbox.com/.../repair-process and dont forget, u will need to copy out a deliver code bar for your shipping the xbox in a box and hope this helps..