my xbox signed me out and said profile used on another consol HELP

HELP PLEASE i was playing a game today and a couple of times it signed me out say profile used on another console but it let me sign back in straight away.then i had a email from windows  live saying a new email adress is connected to my windows live account but i clicked on the link that said no its not.have i been hacked its my mother inlaws bank details on my account

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you suspect your account has been stolen, please contact phone support for your region as soon as possible to see if setting up an unauthorized investigation case is necessary.  If details of your account have been changed or charges have been made, then it would be necessary.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Worm! We now have a new feature on the site where you can see how many consoles your account is currently linked to, as well as an option to require an account download (WLID and password required) on other consoles. Try this out (live.xbox.com/.../Protection) and see if that alleviates your issue. You may also want to update your password as well. For more security tips, please check out our Security Checklist (http://xbox.com/security). Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.