**** My Xbox profile has disappeared and now it wont let me download it again

My xbox live profile has suddenly disappeared and when i try to download it again it is giving me error message - 80004005, the support centre is closed and im really stuck with what to do. Can someone please help!?!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The exact same thing happened to me. And when my account was still there, it wouldnt let me sign into live, even though i have a membership and all the details were correct! I think something's up with the network!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there TNT x NITROS,

-

this thread is quite old and old threats are considered obsolete.

Please make a new thread yourself stating your problem. Any errorcodes etc are helpfull

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Conorthehoop,

You will want to make sure that there is no Corrupt content on your HDD. Go to Settings>System Settings>Harddrive/memory unit>Games and Apps. Anything with a yellow circle and exclamation point needs to go. If its a dlc you can re-download it, if its a game save sorry bud you will have to say good bye and start over.

Then make sure account security proofs are up to date, by signing into account.live.com and going to Security Info and checking on your alternate email addresses or phone numbers. Also make sure that two step verification is not turned on. Once all that is done you will want to download your profile.  If you still not downloading please delete and re-install the system update.  Settings>System>Storage>Hard drive highlighted in green LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. Say yes, the console we restart, accept the update and then try to re'download your profile. If still no contact customer support with any and all status codes. If you have a removable hard drive remove it and then snap it back into place snuggly and go through all the troubleshooting. Hope it helps!!

Sorry this didn't help.