My xbox one works so bad.

I got xbox one like 1 month ago . When i play really demanding games like ( the witcher 3 , dying light) IAM LAGGING . I don't know what should i do with that. Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey szparek123,

Can you check your NAT Type is Open and all ports are forwarding to know if your ports are forwarding contact your provider, to see if your NAT Type is open go to settings and network and your NAT Type will be shown,

You can also clear your alternative MAC Address by going to settings, network, advanced settings, alternative MAC address, clear, restart then your console will reboot,

You can also try, settings, disc & blu-ray, president storage, clear persistent storage, hold your finger on the power button for 15 seconds then unplug the power supply for 90 seconds,

If your NAT Type is Open and your Ports are all forwarding, this could be the result of your routers data and speeds, you can try a cable for more of a stable connection but can't guarantee that this will stop the lagg or the connection issues but it's a tested method for a stable connection,

If your still having issues feel free to contact Xbox Support >>> support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and select Xbox One, Xbox Live then Phone Support Or Chat Support,

Hope to see you gaming every soon

FIZZY LP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.