My Xbox One no longer unlocks achievements

Well you see my Xbox one no longer unlocks achievements. I have completed the criteria necessary to unlock multiple achievements but they do not show as unlocked and no gamer score is added. How can I fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Certain games have had issues with achievements unlocking. Halo: MCC, Destiny, and others have had achievements finally unlock days or even weeks later, popping up randomly.

One thing I did with Destiny was log out of my profile while in the game, and sign back in, then it unlocked. Another game, Life Is Strange, the achievement didn't unlock for me. I checked back a few days later and it was unlocked.

I'm not sure what game you are having issues with, or if it is your achievements in general, but they will eventually unlock if you have completed the required scenario. Sometimes all it takes is just a bit of time. Be patient.

Hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  Have you tried power cycling the console?  Which games are not popping the achievements and which achievements are you missing?

Sorry this didn't help.

It seems to be a problem with all games. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes it affect all games, it seems that they don't display on screen but they do get added to your librairy and added to your gamer score.  The only place i can see them is the Win 10 xbox app.  Every achievement you get show up there instantly.

Sorry this didn't help.