My xbox live

So my xbox live got hacked and i got charged for 100$+ Worth of stuff i didnt charge it obviously. Well i called xbox support and they said theyd "Fix" It. All they did was

1. Not credit my credit card back the amount of money like i asked.

2. Down my account for 15 days while they do "Research" on it

3. Turn off my xbox live subscribtion that i bought in december for a year

4. Give me a new account without any of my avatar accessories/microsoft points/xbox live

So basically they shut down my xbox live and gave me a new account all together with no xbox live although i still had 7 months of xbox live subscription left when i contacted them and not credit me anything back. So now im left with no xbox live and lost 100+$ and im mad.

Idk how to get them to REALLY FIX everything

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Umm my xbox account got hacked once too,But I got everything back.Ask one of your parents to call them (Best thing to do) Because if a parent calls they are most likely gonna fix it.They gave me EVERYthing back and I had everything just like I had it before,Besides my friends list.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1) You can not be hacked over XBL. Please take a moment to read and practice support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx.

2) Call support back and see if they are going to credit you the remaining Live time. (this will be done in the form of a redeem token)

3) Is your previous account permanently banned from XBL?

4) If the answer to 3 is yes then everything is forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.

You are missing T's point: the offical MS position on hacking is that it cannot be done in the sense you think: i.e, some random person somehow magically is able to guess both you password and your email.  And I would have to agree...the chances of that are beyond astronomical.  So, as a result, MS believes that you gave out one or the other and enabled somehow to gain access to your account.  If you will read other such "My account was hacked" you will se similar responses.  As far as your account goes, you will just have to deal with Support...no one here can help you.

Sorry this didn't help.

thats what we call PHISHING

xheroicxchaosx there is a difference between a modified lobby and a stolen account

stolen account = info is given out by social engineering

free MS points

free IPAD

free iphone

10th prestige

recon armor

trusting your cousin billy with your password and login

(never trust family to boost your account)

Sorry this didn't help.

The ONLY people to lose their account(s) on XBL are the ones who willingly gave out their personal information, visited a phishing website and/or got social engineered. At no point and time did they get hacked. People really need to learn what the word 'hack' actually means.

HACK (verb)

7. to manipulate a computer program skilfully, esp, to gain unauthorized access to another computer system.

If you practice Account security for Xbox LIVE then you will have nothing to worry about in regards to your account. If you believe an XBL account can be 'hacked' then by all means take this as an open invitation to 'hack' my account. (this is open to anyone btw)

[quote user="xheroicchaosxi"]

Yes you can be hacked over XBL it's happened to a LOT of people.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.