My Xbox Live Tenure has been set to "0"

I've just been in a live support chat with Joy E, and they suggested that I post on here to try and resolve my issue via the forums as after 90 minutes, there was nothing else that could be done for me over Support Chat. With that, here is an outline of what's wrong as well as the steps that I have already taken.

My reference number is [mod removed]

My Xbox Live Gold Tenure has been reset to 0 on my profile. I have had a continuous Xbox Live Gold member ship since January 8th 2009, and have always kept my subscription live via pre-paid cards, or via the auto renewal option linked with my debit card. I have emails that date back to as long as I haven had my account, all that match up with my Xbox Live Gold never running out. To clarify, I haven't been a Silver Xbox Live account in my whole time of being an Xbox Live member since January 2009.

To attempt to rectify this, I have done the usual of rebooting my Xbox and connecting ot the internet, syncing data and all of that, but I believe the problem is with my profile as a whole rather than it primarily being at my end. I have looked at my profile on different Xbox One consoles as well as via different accounts where it just shows that my tenure isn't there. 

I would like to get this sorted as my Xbox Live membership is a matter or pride now, similar to gamerscore, or any of these numbers that are publicly viewable on my profile, and this is the first real issue that I have had on my Xbox Live account in all this time. 

Hopefully by posting here I can get this issue resolved and maybe my number and anniversary date reinstated on my account?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hey rollo 93!

Sorry to hear your tenure isn't showing correctly for you currently. If your tenure has lapsed at all (even if it's just a day between paying and redeeming a pre-paid code) you may lose the number showing on your profile until a full billing cycle. We don't have an exact ETA, but keep an eye out for tenure to show correctly.

We definitely appreciate your patience with this, but no need to worry as your tenure is still tied to your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same issue.  10+ years of Xbox Live Gold subscription without a lapse.  My '10' tenure icon has disappeared from my profile.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear that FAT GUT!

Take a look at the post above from me for more details :) Keep an eye out for tenure to show again and if it's still not showing after your next billing cycle let us know.

Sorry this didn't help.