My xbox live constantly disconnects after 30 minutes or so

Hey xbox fourms, i know alot of people have already posted on this, but i cant find anything that helps. Every time i play mass effect 3 multiplayer  my xbox live connection drops after about 20 minutes, this happens almost every time.. im not that techy so i cant think of anything that would cause this, can any one give me some suggestions? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Rice! I understand you are having issues disconnecting from Xbox LIVE. Does this only happen with ME3, or with other games as well? Which games have you tried? Are there any other devices (game consoles, computers, mobile devices) using the internet at the same time? If so, completely disconnecting them and try playing again.

Finally, can you please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Once we have a little background info, we can go from there. Thanks!  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks for the advice i figured out what was wrong, i think it was my wireless connection, i tried it on a different network and it solved the problem!, thank you very much for the response! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.