My Xbox Live App not working on Android Tablet

I downloaded the My Xbox Live app on to my Android tablet and it says that "this app won't work well enough on this device", is this app not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablets?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 7, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dont think it was made for the tablets rather than the phones

Actually it was made for Windows Phones. You guys just have the ports with less features. Try re installing.

[quote user="cris178"]

Actually it was made for Windows Phones. You guys just have the ports with less features. Try re installing.

[/quote]The Play Store offers the official, full version of My Xbox Live for Android. It works very well on my Galaxy Nexus (4.04). It does seem as though it is not intended for Android tablets however. In my case I get the very same message post-install on my Motorola Xoom (4.04). 

-Jim

I get the same problem and please note that this is an App designed and released specifically to the Android marketplace by Microsoft. I already have a windowsphone and use this a lot, just expect something designed by microsoft to work on everything its designed for ie my tablet.

I have it on my phone and the only issue I have is sending messages, most of the time it won't work!!

I have the same error message with my Samsung Galaxy Ace and I thought my phone was under specs.

firstly, no the xbox live app does not work on tablets but mircrosoft are working on a completeley new version designed for tablets. secondly haha to the person that was talking about the windows phone, no one agrees with you  :D

Do we have a release date for the new version for the tablets? Or any more info on it .

Negative.

-Jim

it'll probably be ready by the time they release smart glass....