My xbox live account

Hello, My name is Jake. My xbox gamertag is Sly LittleKitty. I have recently played MW3 and i am turning myself in. I have boosted on this game illegitimately ranking up. I have realized this type of thing is ruining the game so I am reporting myself. ALSO, I have much information that could be found useful involving the current private match Modding. I have not been doing these, but i receive invites daily to them, and I know players with them in their vaults, One example, [MOD EDIT], that gamertag has all available mods in their online vault. The still working mods are- [MOD EDIT]. Infection Mods.  Unlimited care packages, and mods to walk with no gun. Please give me my punishment for breaking the ranking up rules, but please do not ban me. I play call of duty all day almost every day. I have premium elite and call of duty is my life. I realized boosting is ruining call of duty so I turned myself in. I have seen other people receive deranks for boosting so I believe that could be a fair punishment.

Hope to hear back,

Jake/Sly LittleKitty

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I dont think they will ban you from Xbox because you have the courage to turn yourself in. You should File A Complaint on the players you know that mod the game and then Xbox Live Agents will take care of them. But you may be deranked if your Mw3 rank or score has been affected by these mods.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My rank was affected. It prestiged me at level 60

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Sly LittleKitty"]Please give me my punishment for breaking the ranking up rules, but please do not ban me.[/quote]

Uh Uh. You don't get a say in what your punishment will be even if you "turn yourself in" or because you've informed on others. When you get banned that's your fault. 

Sorry this didn't help.