does anyone know how to change my xbox live account language as i have chosen the wrong language and dont know how to put it to uk
Here's the KB article about it, but as that can be confusing (especially if you're using a language you cannot read I will try to outline the steps here).
1) Go to the Xbox Dashboard
2) In the My Xbox blade, go to the very last tile (which should be the System Settings tile)
3) Select the first option, which should be Console Settings
4) Now select the third option, which should be Language and Locale (NOTE: You can see on the right side before selecting it what it's currently selected to)
5) Now select the first option, which should be Language
6) Choose the language you prefer (English QWERTY)
7) Now go back one and choose the second option, which should be Locale
8) Select United Kingdom
Did that help?
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.