My Xbox Live Account cannot be signed into because the email account was terminated by Google

The account I am currently using cannot download or purchase anything due to "parental restrictions" which I nor anyone else have put into place.

For whatever reason, I am blocked from downloading priced content because the parental account has not permitted it, when I tried to download it, it sent me to account.live to sign in and resolve the issue. I then tried to access my email account to get the code, however it was terminated due to suspicious activity.

At this point I contacted Xbox support to resolve this matter, however this did not help, as I rarely use the parent account and as such do not remember the security questions or the information. I was told to fill out a form to gain access to account, but it would not accept it because it did not have enough information. I contacted Xbox support again and I was informed to do the exact same thing. 

Which did not work, obviously.

I contacted Google to get the email account restored, but nothing can be done until they respond.

So I wonder if there actually is anything I can do. This makes absolutely no sense as this so-called "security feature" was no issue on the 360 as I could download without being pestered by some useless feature that tells me that downloading free DLC is a no-no.

I need this account back so I can actually use my Xbox One, so I would gratefully appreciate any help that means that I can just get my account back, and not spend half an hour filling out a form that will just be declined because I don't know what my favourite fictional character was several years ago. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that you're having these issues.  Unfortunately if you do not have the answers to the security questions there is nothing that anyone here or at support can do to help out.

However, contacting Google was the correct thing to do.  Wait for their support service to get back in touch regarding the email address and hopefully you'll be able to work with them to sort it out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.