My xbox live accnt is attached to a deleted battle.net EA origin account e-mail.

So, I've had this problem with logging into origin for EA it has an email attached to it that has been deleted by hotmail because it had so many problems with spam and viruses being sent to it. now I cant log into origin with my xbox live account and it is making me raging pissed EA won't do anything about it because i dont have the password or birthdate for the deleted live account that isn't even mine somehow my friends e-mail is attached to my xbox account. I just want all e-mails associated with my xbox live account deleted so i can start fresh, what are my options, get a new xbox live account? becuase I've had mine 5 years now with tons of games bought on the account on arcade, but as far as getting stats and changing my clan tag on Battlefield 3 i can't do ***. EA doesn't help at all. I'd like to use part of the game that is there but after paying 110$ for a single xbox game (BF3 Limited edition, and premium member when it was 50$) 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try contacting Xbox support, but this EA issue is more of an EA problem, Xbox does not own the origin accounts, the service only uses them to sign into EA servers on their games, like battlefield.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.