my xbox keeps signing me out

My xbox has been signing me out everytime i start a game. dfor instance, when i turn on the game, i sign in as usual. Then when i load a game, it sign me out for some reason and i have to sign in agagin. Then when i want to play online, it signs me out again and its starting to become a headache. I don't get any error messages and it even happens when i go to the dashboard. Someone please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hmm try deleting your profile and recovering it again or try clearing your system cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you checked your network status? You probably just need to reboot your modem and router if you have invalid settings it could be kicking you offline. Check to see if you have an open NAT by running the network test in the console. You don't have to be signed in for that test. To run this utility, navigate to the System area of the Dashboard, select the Network Settings menu option, then select Test Xbox Live Connection to run the test at any time. If the Xbox 360 built-in network diagnostic fails with the following message: Technical configuration error. (Write those down so you can tell them) Please contact Xbox Customer Support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.