My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Hey guys

My xbox just broke and i'm going to buy a new xbox 360 slim tomorrow. But I know I cant log into another xbox with my live account and I dont wanna lose my fifa progress... So how am I gonna do? Help me out please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Which Xbox 360 did you have Previouslly?  If it still kind of works.  You can transfer your saves and Profiles over to the new One.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ye its still kind of working, how do I do that?

Sorry this didn't help.

easy way, USB flash drive plug it in (has to be at least a 1 gig or more) the system will configure it for use on 360, transfer your saves and account (saves you the hassle of redownloading it again).  then remove the flash drive plug into new one transfer data and account to new system.  then once signed into your account on new system you can redownload anything you bough and download for free on the old system.  but you will probably need a license tranfer which this link will tell you all about what you need to do: support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Sorry this didn't help.

So just plug in a USB and it will download acc info? or what didn't realy understand

Sorry this didn't help.

What you can do is get a Memory Stick that is between 1GB and 16GB and Format it to be used on the Xbox 360. Then just Move your Saves Games and your Profile onto the Memory Stick. When you get your new Xbox 360 you can then transfer them over to the new one.  If you have DLC which you have Purchased you can download them on the new Console.  You will need to Transfer the Licenses to the new one.  Memory Stick Device Help - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive Also when you got your new Console and you need to Transfer Licences the information is here - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content

Sorry this didn't help.

Plug in the USB drive and then you can copy or move your save files. Go to Settings, then System, then Memory. Just choose the storage device the game saves are on now, select the saves you want and choose to copy them or move them. Then choose the USB drive and copy or move them to that drive. Then you can just plug the USB drive into the new console and move the files over.

You can just download your profile to the new console and that will move your account information - support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

And anything you purchased from the marketplace can be redownloaded through your download history - support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

Sorry this didn't help.

Unless your old xbox does not work at all then you should be able to take a USB and take the save over to your new xbox and there you go nothing changes

Sorry this didn't help.