my xbox is reading disc real slow help please

i just got my xbox 3 days ago and it started doing something weird. watch this to see, please go to youtube and put youtube(dot)com/silvergucci84 and look for xbox problem please you have to see it for yourself

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 171 Applies to:

1) Did you buy the console USED? Or BRAND NEW?

2) Go to MY XBOX>Scroll all the way to SYSTEM SETTINGS>MEMORY (now hit 'Y' and clear cache, then restart the console).

3) If the problems persist then I would recommend you take the console back to the retail outlet that you purchased it from for an exchange. (It should still be under the in store return/refund policy if you only bought it three days ago)

By chance, when you bought the console did you take advantage of the in store extended warranty for the console? If not I and if you can afford it I would see about getting that added to your next console. (Most retail outlets offer reasonably cheap extended warranties that offer you the chance to take the console to them should it have any problems and most times they just give you a new console in place of it).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yea it was brand new, and you seen it right? that glitch and loading time was not good, i called gamestop and asked they said i qualify for a reexchange. i hope im not being picky :/ does your xbox do that?

Sorry this didn't help.

Game Stop? I would get a refund and go elsewhere to purchase a console. Best Buy or Wal-Mart if you have either one near you. For one you'd get a better in store warranty from either place.

Sorry this didn't help.