My Xbox Home Issue

So I have my Xbox Live account link to 3 different systems. Me & my youngest brother under the same roof & another away at college. Everytime my brother in college try to play a game I've downloaded on my account it tells him he can't play because it's not his game. My account currently isn't under my home but it's home on their xboxs. So is there a way my account can stay home on his system without him having to switch every other day & not waste my limit usage?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

No, you can't get arount it as its a safeguard to prevent unautorized account/game sharing.. in order for your brother to access your games and content without being logged into your account the console he plays on has to be set as your "home console/xbox" the three switches per year is to prevent unautorized use of the feature.. as I understand it the home console function is meant to allow sharing of games/content by people living under the same roof.. I would not recomend trying to work around this by giving your brother access to your live account as this would fall under the term "account sharing" which is against the tou & coc and will result in an account and/or console ban.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.